Naturecan, launched in might 2019 by Andy Duckworth, the previous CEO of MyProtein, and Paul Finnegan, is a wellness that is global focused on offering a premium, safe and effective hemp derived CBD, as well as other health-related products such as supplements, vitamins and minerals to help people live a healthier, happier and more pain-free lives. We are a tech start-up with a vision that is clear be successful and emerge as a leader on international areas.
Purpose of Role
As your head of Regulatory Affairs, you are going to use your passion for information and quality to greatly help using the distribution of these ground-breaking CBD and cannabinoid services and products.
As A key member of the Company’s senior management team and reporting to the CEO; you will provide vision, leadership, support, collaboration, and direction that ensures the systems and instruments are delivered to the standard adhering that is highest to the highest of regulatory standards. Working closely with the Quality and Manufacturing teams, you will take a approach that is hands-on leading the worldwide regulatory conformity purpose of the business enterprise.
This is an excellent chance for a Head of Regulatory Affairs from an ultra-high quality, safety critical/highly regulated industry background in the future into a superbly financed organisation and implement a world course Regulatory strategy to ultimately achieve the strategic functional objectives, making a vital effect on the prosperity of the whole company.
· Collaborate and lead over the organization.
· Develop and relationships that are deepen key partners.
· Commercially focussed on moving Naturecan forward through the monitoring and improving of the team’s performance via systems, processes, goals, training, and recruitment as required.
· Ability to build relationships that are strong the Regulatory group as well as other regions of the organization whilst interacting effortlessly at all amounts.
· An In Depth knowledge of what must be done to make sure regulatory conformity in a nutraceutical production company.
· Strong focus on information together with capability to multi-task and balance contending priorities within an ever-changing organisation that is high-tech*)·
Skillset· Natural leader, able to inspire, motivate, engage and drive. Positive in nature, able to both develop and get the best out of those around them. Experience in the* that is( or cannabinoids.CBD· Good working understanding of danger management
· Strong social, collaboration and settlement skills
· Good connection with mentoring and developing groups, having effectively led little groups in the last
· could possibly be from pharmaceutical, natural pharmaceutical, nutraceutical or background that is legal*)· Knowledge of Novel Food dossier compilation
· A proven track record of delivering excellence to clients and profitability for the company
· Highly organised, analytical, and comfortable presenting at all levels
· Proven ability to lead transition and change
· Ability to think both creatively and commercially
· Happy to work at both strategic and operational levels
· Experience of new product development
· Interested in the world of start-ups and entrepreneurialism
Application deadline: 25/03/2021
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £125,000.00 This: Like this: